Built in 1924, the three-level glass-roofed shopping arcade connects two twelve-story office towers, one facing Broadway, one facing Spring Street. The building is on the site of the historic Mercantile Place, which in turn had been constructed on property once used as a schoolhouse.
It is now used for retail and residential.
- By blairbesten
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID